> PGRI Subscription 1-Person - One Year
Subscribe to Public Gaming Research Institute
Below is the list of benefits.
Welcome to www.PublicGaming.com, the most comprehensive resource for gaming and lottery industry news. Public Gaming Research Institute (PGRI) provides the tools and information resources to help our constituents truly understand our industry. That includes news from hundreds of publications, government agencies, lotteries, commercial firms, and newswires from all around the world.
Additionally, we follow up on the news to provide context and commentary on the events of the day. This takes the form of interviews with key players in the news and editorial analyses of the events and trends shaping our industry.
Subscription to our services includes access to a host of web-based products, including:
* Daily news service providing the top news stories of the day
* Interviews with Industry Leaders and People in the News
* Editorial analyses of the daily events and industry trends.
* Weekly Morning Report covering the news highlights
* Complete digital version of Public Gaming International Magazine e-mailed to you.
* Industry news organized by topical category and geography
* Industry news archived and searchable by key-words
* Classified Adí listings for FREE
* Archived past issues of Public Gaming International Magazine
* Over a hundred Executive Interviews in the Digital Library
* Presentations and panel discussion transcripts from industry conferences
* Industry Personnel Directory
* Access to all sections of www.PublicGaming.com, pgridigitallibrary.com and the pgridirectory.com
* In addition to these web-based products, subscription includes delivery of the printed version of Public Gaming International Magazine (six issues per year)
Our mission is to empower you with genuine insight into how the gaming industry works and how it is likely to evolve. The results of all of our efforts are made available to you on our website, in our electronic newsletters, and in our bi-monthly print publication. All these products and benefits are available at the Individual Subscription price of $295 per year. Multiple Subscription plans listed below. For 11 or more Subscriptions in one organization please call for special group discount pricing.
PGRI - Public Gaming Research Institute
218 Main Street, #203
Kirkland, WA 98033 USA